Axe-Fx III Waitlist

I waited almost a year for my dealer to receive a shipment. The store in my town got 2 units back in december, from which I snagged one and the other apparently sold in the next couple minutes. Since then I haven't seen any units back in stock. Was I lucky? HELL YEAH. Best purchase I've ever made.

Yeah as soon as my number pops up I’m on it! I already checking my email multiple times a day! I’ve been wait for years to be able to get a Fractal unit!

Wanting to ask a potentially dumb question.
When I emailed to get on "the list" I didn't get a reply.
So when I do get a reply will that mean I'm added to the list and then will begin waiting or that an invite will come then.
In otherwords are there a pre list wait period and then another wait once added to the list?
Sorry for the dumb question and hope someone can explain it to me.
Thanks

So when I do get a reply will that mean I'm added to the list and then will begin waiting or that an invite will come then.
In otherwords are there a pre list wait period and then another wait once added to the list?
Thanks
I think you should have gotten an email saying you’re on the list. Maybe check your spam folder, it could have ended up in there. I received an email confirming I was added to the list

Thanks
This message thread isn’t a replacement for directly contacting Fractal support, which should be your first step.

Thanks
I sent them an email stating the date that I signed up for the waitlist and then got a response saying that I am on the waitlist. You should send them an email

You should reach out to FA if you didn't receive an email.

Here's what I got from waitlist@fractalaudio.com

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Thank you,

Fractal Audio Systems

Back
Top Bottom