Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

LOOK WHAT WAS WAITING FOR ME WHEN I GOT HOME? My continuing journey down the rabbit hole just took a new turn. Warning everyone I know that I may be MIA for a few days. 5F5ED44D-BE96-479F-AC28-FB588F0B3DB2.jpeg
Edit: it’s 1:30am on the East coast and I’m still scrolling through presets, navigating my way around, making a few test presets, etc. I am noticing the amps sound better. Some have less harsh high end. Some a bit darker in a good organic way. I’m playing through my Mission Gemini II FRFR amp with Empower on all the way to “flat”. Amp and cab sims sound much better to my ears.

Last edited:
Ya confirm date was what I meant.
I'm confirmed Feb 2 so at this rate looks like still months to wait.
If I remember right it was 2 or 3 days after the announcement that I got in the list, don't k ow when that was, end of January maybe?
hmmm, wonder if there's any FC's in that container ;-)
You beat me to it!!! I was thinking mine could be on there, since I'm on the waitlist I can call it mine. Me precious!

Any chance of knowing how many units will go out as a result of this shipment?
He said the first two waves were air shipments and that this container was bigger. Based on the significant increase in waitlist time covered with the end of the last wave, it seems like this shipment will complete the waitlist. It may be too optimistic, but I have a feeling they will cover a few weeks on the waitlist by July.

He said the first two waves were air shipments and that this container was bigger. Based on the significant increase in waitlist time covered with the end of the last wave, it seems like this shipment will complete the waitlist. It may be too optimistic, but I have a feeling they will cover a few weeks on the waitlist by July.

I will subscribe to your optimism. But I ain't holding my breath. :D

I’m 1/31. But, IIRC, Fractal made a statement that they had 2 smaller shipments come in by air and a much larger one coming by sea. I’m hoping we haven’t gotten to the sea shipment and then, with the list thinning, they’l have Supply, and they’ll be flying out the door!

One can only dream...

Nailed it!.... I hope

This is total speculation. But, I do a ton of importing by air and sea. It would be VERY expensive to ship these by air so, as an importer, you are going to maximize ocean shipments and minimize air. No clue how many they shipped air but if they have a FULL container, that is a ton of Axe 3s. Rough numbers? 24 pallets 9’ high. A single pallet would likely have 100+ cartons (I don’t know the dims so guessing here). If it is a full container, that would likely be 2000+ units. I have no clue how many they brought in air or how many people are on the waiting list but that’s a ton of Axe 3s! It would be hard to see how this would not advance us by, at least, weeks very quickly. However, there also appears to be a bottleneck in getting these shipped out since even the air shipments went out slowly. Maybe, they are testing these before shipment? But, it seemed like they were only shipping 5-10 a day (assuming 1 of 3-4 posted here) from the air shipments. If there is a gated distribution from fractal for whatever their reasons are, then that container could take several months to ship complete...

Again, all of above very speculative. But, I think it is safe to say that there are a pile of axes ready to make a big dent in that waitlist!

I’m 1/31 so feeling pretty good

I like the thread here. I’m a 2/4 guy and have been watching all the Jan peeps get there stuff. With the possibility of pallets for of Axe III’s (maybe even some FC’s) I’m optimistic. Thanks for stoking the fire...

Again, all of above very speculative. But, I think it is safe to say that there are a pile of axes ready to make a big dent in that waitlist!
giphy.gif
:D

Waitlist confirm : Jan 30 12:49 PM
Invitation: June 4 1:02 PM

But my wonderful wife had put her name on the waitlist around 9 that morning (for me), so I already have my FX III and love it - told Fractal Sales to move to the next on the list because MY WIFE IS AWESOME!.

Last edited:
Waitlist confirm : Jan 30 12:49 AM
Invitation: June 4 1:02 PM

But my wonderful wife had put her name on the waitlist around 9 that morning (for me), so I already have my FX III and love it - told Fractal Sales to move to the next on the list because MY WIFE IS AWESOME!.

Did you mean 12:49PM?

I think we had a confirmation for 1/30/18 11:21 am on 5/21. I'm 1/31 and hoping we are not going backwards....

Back
Top Bottom