Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I thought I signed up on the 29th... after being so hyped I checked my email to see when I signed up and it was the 31st... dohhhhh

time use the old xl+ for another week ...still love the dang thing and still consider it the best purchase I made for my tone ever (till I get my 3 perhaps :p)

I might be on the tail end of today's since I'm at 9:55 eastern. If not, then it'll probably be Monday for me. Crossing my fingers they can get me in today though. I'm gonna buy an EV-1 with it too. I've needed an expression pedal for a long time now, so since I'm loading up the credit card, might as well pick one up. Seems like as good a time as any.

11:29am....so we'll likely all be in the same batch of invites.

I may offer some scalper $6 for theirs, like 100 times. Just to be annoying.

Whoever is selling on eBay are likely active forum members. Otherwise, how would they have gotten on the invite list so early...?
I'm at 1/29 2:35pm Eastern.....Hopefully sometime next week.

By my highly precise (and by that I mean not precise at all) calculations, they've been covering about ten minutes a day? By that measure I'm hoping I'll get an email by early next week (9:48 est).

By my highly precise (and by that I mean not precise at all) calculations, they've been covering about ten minutes a day? By that measure I'm hoping I'll get an email by early next week (9:48 est).

Think they got through 15-20 minutes yesterday, didn't they? It's really hard to gauge anything since we can only go by the people who actually come here to post about when their invite came up, which is probably only about 5% of them. (a not precise at all estimate) ;)

So here is a recap of how it all went down for me:

1/29/18 - 9:08 AM EST - Waitlist Confirmation Email
3/20/18 - 4:21 PM EST - Invite received, Ordered with 2nd Day Air Option
3/21/18 - 9:24 AM EST - Shipped And Received Tracking Info
3/23/18 - 12:10 AM EST - Axe Fx III Received!!
3/23/18 - 12:11 AM EST - Tell Boss to “Suck it, I’m taking a week off to play guitar”

Waiting for confirmation posts like...

funny-meme-animals-soon-005.jpg

Wish I had thought this through sooner. I waited until March 12 to join the list.
But thinking about it, it's not like there were equal numbers of people joining the list from January 29 through March 12.

Mine is already shipping, but now I have to try to make sure someone will be home to sign for the package.

Usually I like to route my ups packages to the local ups store, where I stop in after work, show my Id and they give me the package. I think this is a lot better way of doing this but FAS says they won’t let you deliver to a store, need to only deliver to address on file with credit card.

This is going to be a potential headache of several missed attempts because I work a day job and I’m really not willling to call in sick just to sit around for a package.

Perhaps after enough failed attempts they will take it to a UPS center where I can go and pick it up, but just really don’t see why I can’t route it to a store since they require ID to hand it over ....

Back
Top Bottom