• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

norpe

New here
Just received the UPS notification from G66, seems like it will be delivered on Monday. I sold my Axe-Fx II XL two weeks ago so now I'm really looking forward to its replacement.

Piing

Forum Addict
Bangkok waiting list goes to 2019. And the official distributor is requesting 50% advanced payment to get into the waiting list. :mad:

I've bought mine on reverb.com, paying extra$$$$ :oops:

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
Bangkok waiting list goes to 2019. And the official distributor is requesting 50% advanced payment to get into the waiting list. :mad:

I've bought mine on reverb.com, paying extra$$$$ :oops:
God knows when Hong Kong gets some too, but the dealer is great and no pre payment needed.
Thinking of getting a biz partner buy one in USA and send it over to me now... lets see

Davus PG

Inspired
Sussi at G66 very kindly agreed to keep hold of mine and send it when I'm home from holiday so that I get the the full benefit of the 30 day return window (Not that it'll be going back)

This will be my 3rd Fractal product FX8 - AX8 - III and I have to say G66 have always been brilliant to deal with.

Can't wait to get stuck in with the III

Reactions: Ole

andyp13

Forum Addict
Getting delivered on Wednesday.... wish the F.C. was ready as I can’t really use the AXE III until it’s out - bit gutted but looking forward to the AXE

Last edited:

MisterE

Forum Addict
Mine should be here tomorrow
Just in time to start testing with the new GT22 firmware :)
I'm rooting for everyone who's still waiting to get their notification

Top Bottom