Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Just received the UPS notification from G66, seems like it will be delivered on Monday. I sold my Axe-Fx II XL two weeks ago so now I'm really looking forward to its replacement.

Still waiting :(

Correction: it's on the way.

Confirmation: Jan 29th, 18:17
Should arrive on August 14th :cool:

Last edited:
Bangkok waiting list goes to 2019. And the official distributor is requesting 50% advanced payment to get into the waiting list. :mad:

I've bought mine on reverb.com, paying extra$$$$ :oops:

Bangkok waiting list goes to 2019. And the official distributor is requesting 50% advanced payment to get into the waiting list. :mad:

I've bought mine on reverb.com, paying extra$$$$ :oops:

God knows when Hong Kong gets some too, but the dealer is great and no pre payment needed.
Thinking of getting a biz partner buy one in USA and send it over to me now... lets see

Sussi at G66 very kindly agreed to keep hold of mine and send it when I'm home from holiday so that I get the the full benefit of the 30 day return window (Not that it'll be going back)

This will be my 3rd Fractal product FX8 - AX8 - III and I have to say G66 have always been brilliant to deal with.

Can't wait to get stuck in with the III

Reactions: Ole
Getting delivered on Wednesday.... wish the F.C. was ready as I can’t really use the AXE III until it’s out - bit gutted but looking forward to the AXE

Last edited:
Mine should be here tomorrow
Just in time to start testing with the new GT22 firmware :)
I'm rooting for everyone who's still waiting to get their notification

Waitlist request: 2018-01-29 21:05 CET
Invite: 2018-08-05 14:52 CET
Order delivered: 2018-08-13 15:19 CET

In Europe it seems like you don't have receive the delivery in person. I could redirect the delivery to an access point two blocks away from home using UPS My Choice and then pick it up after work.

In Europe it seems like you don't have receive the delivery in person. I could redirect the delivery to an access point two blocks away from home using UPS My Choice and then pick it up after work.

That’s exactly what I did. Just picked mine up now. It’ll be a few hours before I can dive in though.

They say the Mona Lisa is a classic work of art. Maybe so, but I find this one to be even better!!! Got my "last chance invite" & I'm now in a position to purchase.

upload_2018-8-20_10-10-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-20_10-10-10.png
    upload_2018-8-20_10-10-10.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
Go on G66 waitlist on 2 Feb 2018, at 20:05. Still nothing for me :(

Edit: Received an email from G66 saying that they are expecting shipment this friday! Maybe next week!? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom