• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Violin

Tilt

Inspired
I notice that on fw 8.0 the preset is unusable. Too much CPU.
The "WARNING" message" in the editor is on and sound and tracking are bad.
Did you got he same issue?

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
I played the solo violin scene with 9.0 a few days ago and was ok- make sure you are using the version with the single mixed ir.

Tilt

Inspired
I played the solo violin scene with 9.0 a few days ago and was ok- make sure you are using the version with the single mixed ir.
I'm use the original preset you shared at first, with 4 independent ir (with the first releases there were no problems using the 4 irs).
Ok, i understand somewhere in this discussion there is a newer patch with matched ir. I will search, thank you @NeoSound

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
I'm use the original preset you shared at first, with 4 independent ir (with the first releases there were no problems using the 4 irs).
Ok, i understand somewhere in this discussion there is a newer patch with matched ir. I will search, thank you @NeoSound
Post #32 in this thread is the best version. There is a single ir which reduces cpu and the violin sound was tweaked quite a bit to sound more authentic.

I had some ideas to optimize the patch related to updates after these were made. If make any progress I'll post the patch.

Rex

Legend!
Post #32 in this thread is the best version. There is a single ir which reduces cpu and the violin sound was tweaked quite a bit to sound more authentic.
I keep this version in my Axe. It is indeed the best version. You get really workable tones, both violin and cello.

Top Bottom