AFIII Axe-Fx III Violin

I notice that on fw 8.0 the preset is unusable. Too much CPU.
The "WARNING" message" in the editor is on and sound and tracking are bad.
Did you got he same issue?

I played the solo violin scene with 9.0 a few days ago and was ok- make sure you are using the version with the single mixed ir.

I played the solo violin scene with 9.0 a few days ago and was ok- make sure you are using the version with the single mixed ir.

I'm use the original preset you shared at first, with 4 independent ir (with the first releases there were no problems using the 4 irs).
Ok, i understand somewhere in this discussion there is a newer patch with matched ir. I will search, thank you @NeoSound

I'm use the original preset you shared at first, with 4 independent ir (with the first releases there were no problems using the 4 irs).
Ok, i understand somewhere in this discussion there is a newer patch with matched ir. I will search, thank you @NeoSound

Post #32 in this thread is the best version. There is a single ir which reduces cpu and the violin sound was tweaked quite a bit to sound more authentic.

I had some ideas to optimize the patch related to updates after these were made. If make any progress I'll post the patch.

Post #32 in this thread is the best version. There is a single ir which reduces cpu and the violin sound was tweaked quite a bit to sound more authentic.
I keep this version in my Axe. It is indeed the best version. You get really workable tones, both violin and cello.

Neo, thank you. It sounds amazing and is super generous of you. For clarification, the Scapes file is an entire patch and the Mix file is to be used as a cab block in our own patches?

Thanks again.
Dave

Neo, thank you. It sounds amazing and is super generous of you. For clarification, the Scapes file is an entire patch and the Mix file is to be used as a cab block in our own patches?

Thanks again.
Dave

the scapes file is the preset and the mix file is an ir that goes in your cab block.

This is really incredible! Thanks so much for all your hard work on this. Great stuff! I take it the patch from post #32 is the latest incarnation?

Thats so awesome .I had a cellos and violins patch on my 2 that I used occasionally but yes it could glitch pretty easy with a string slide
this sound great .. did you or are you possibly thinking of translferring the Bagpipes one as well
Any chance of you posting the II patch? I'm specifically wanting a cello sound.

This is so awesome
If possible, can you please try to make the layout as tidy as possible so we could (possibly) try to port it for FM3?

Back
Top Bottom