• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 3.00

York Audio

Veteran
5 of them! wow
5?! Man, I only saw the ones that sound like cloud names. I need to dive a little deeper.

Haha, I'm not a fan. But the news verbs are addictive. I like the separation between the dry tone and the background ambience the demo preset.
Understandable. They’re not everyone’s cup of tea, but that Reverb sounds like “Untitled #4” on the () album at 0:47. That song was playing when I proposed to my wife, so that beautiful ambience holds a sweet spot in my heart....and now in my Axe-Fx.

yek

that Reverb sounds like “Untitled #4” on the () album at 0:47.
I hope that’s not what you said to your to-be-wife at that very moment. :D

“Baby, I’ve known you for years now and I .., I ..., hey, doesn’t that reverb sound like “Untitled #4” on the () album at 0:47?”

Larz

Regular
Thanks to all the FAS folk for all your hard work/ingenuity ... this unit gets more amazinger all the time.

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
Firmware kicks a$$ :) one thing I noticed in the beta and release is that the output comp on the amp dynamics page seems much stronger than in the previous fw. Still sounds great but I set it 30-40% lower now.

∞Fractals

Forum Addict
Man, just came up for air from goofing off with the deluxe tweed (thin lizzy mayhem) and I see this! Now back to the magic black box to update with the finalized fw 3.0

Thanks again FAS!

sebastos08

Veteran
1:00am here and i can't sleep with this new addictive reverb block!
it's very addictive.
little question to enlighten me on the two expanded parameters of the reverb block.
Do we have to understand L/H frequency time or frequency DECAY time?
There is a little ambiguity between A.E and the F.P on it, (cos' there are no units to help us remove doubt on this)

Last edited:
Top Bottom