Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.03 Release

getting network error when trying to download new firmware through forum and through fractal bot not my computer i can download everything else at normal speeds. any ideas?

getting stuck on .4 progress of the download. I deleted and started over same thing
Maybe bounce your workstation and/or your router? Just checked it again and it's fine here. Could also try it on your phone using 4g/5g and see if it comes down. If so, the power bounce will probably sort it out.

firmware finally loaded but now axe edit update is having same issue. you open axe edit it reads up to preset 500 then stops then the new axe edit firmware box pops up and asks if you want to download it. You hit yes then it starts update and stops at 3% i even restarted my computer

Bug? I found some problems with the new Klone drive, but it still sounds good.

I have the drive block set as a global block, and the Graphic EQ doesn't work when set to POST, but works when set to PRE. Likewise, the tone controls (Bass, Mid, High Mid, etc) don't work either.

Tested on the latest version editor and front panel. Also confirmed that a different drive type works fine.

firmware finally loaded but now axe edit update is having same issue. you open axe edit it reads up to preset 500 then stops then the new axe edit firmware box pops up and asks if you want to download it. You hit yes then it starts update and stops at 3% i even restarted my computer
Almost sounds like a low disk space issue?

RR is a looser regardless.
Looser than what?
Is there a particular torque spec?

Great,
I just bought a Klon clone (Nordvang No1 Signature), because I wanted the flavor. It hasn't even been delivered yet. It's the first time I've bought a pedal since getting my AX8 six years ago.

I may make a comparison video 🙈
A ha! That is what Murphy was waiting for....

so about that jumpered Matchless
It might magically appear if you buy yourself a Matchless....

Last edited:
The Klone is absolutely amazing. I bought a Mosky Silver Horse a while ago to see what the Klon fuss is about, and I was blown away at the effect it had on clean and mild breakup tones. There is something about that circuit. Anyhow, I get the same feeling with this model and the drives in general just seem to have more range. Fantastic update.

Back
Top Bottom