Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 11.02 Public Beta #5 (Beta_4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying to find Minesweeper.

Please, somebody tell him that it doesn't come with Windows 10!
What?!!!!

Actually I usually uninstall all games except FreeCell but it seems they even managed to somehow ruin FreeCell.

I spent 10 minutes yesterday trying to find the advanced settings panel, you know the one where you can set whether to animate windows when you minimize them etc. and it's a couple clicks in Windows 7. I finally found it in some illogical, obscure place and I don't remember where and it would probably take 10 minutes the next time I need to find it. By the time I did find it I had forgot what it was I wanted to do.

System settings are just randomly located. There's no logic or consistency and trying to find things is extremely frustrating. Menus are a mix of the "improved" white rectangles and the older style elements but with a dumbed-down primitive look.

Worst OS from MS I've used since Windows ME.

Actually I usually uninstall all games except FreeCell but it seems they even managed to somehow ruin FreeCell.
Somebody should have warned you. There's no point in removing any of the junkware from Windows 10. It 'helpfully' reinstalls everything at regular intervals.

• Wow
Reactions: jon
Use the search in the control panel area, works pretty well.

The problem with that is there are two control panels with vastly different interfaces and features. They didn't have the balls to fully commit to the new UI paradigm so they just went with both and made everything more confusing.

Reactions: jon
Lipstick on a pig.

Maybe so. I was really hoping they would do more refinements for audio. I'd give one of my nuts for low latency audio like OS X without ASIO (or ASIO4ALL for that matter). But enough of me derailing the thread. I don't even own a III. :laughing:

What?!!!!

I spent 10 minutes yesterday trying to find the advanced settings panel, you know the one where you can set whether to animate windows when you minimize them etc. and it's a couple clicks in Windows 7. I finally found it in some illogical, obscure place and I don't remember where and it would probably take 10 minutes the next time I need to find it. By the time I did find it I had forgot what it was I wanted to do.

System settings are just randomly located. There's no logic or consistency and trying to find things is extremely frustrating. Menus are a mix of the "improved" white rectangles and the older style elements but with a dumbed-down primitive look.

Worst OS from MS I've used since Windows ME.
There’s a hidden folder called “God mode” that is easy to expose, has most functions available listed. Google windows 10 god mode and there are instructions to enable it. Might help? You may already know about it.

Last edited:
Nothing is more of a buzz kill then having to learn something that has no benefit to the user.
But ya, have your computer tech setup up your most used tasks and put them all together on One tile page.
maybe MS should follow your direction, upgrade and there are benefits.

Maybe so. I was really hoping they would do more refinements for audio. I'd give one of my nuts for low latency audio like OS X without ASIO (or ASIO4ALL for that matter). But enough of me derailing the thread. I don't even own a III. :laughing:

How many people here are ready to give one of their nuts for Fw 12 today ?

Not the best thing to give away...that’s only 2 FW for most of people :-S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom