Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.04

First time you press A you wind up on the selection page. After that you wind up where you have navigated to

It’s crazy that this is the 4th iteration of firmware... Hell, less than 100 people have the thing!
This is why people love FAS. Keep it up guys!

I agree if it could go straight to Amp1
Tone controls from home that would be great
It goes rite back to wherever you left it last. Say the bass knob, even across scenes and presets. wherever it was last time you used it is where it goes back to. Genius I tell you!

It’s crazy that this is the 4th iteration of firmware... Hell, less than 100 people have the thing!
This is why people love FAS. Keep it up guys!
Umm, we've had the 1st public release (1.03) and one update (1.04) so I'm not sure how you got to 4. And I'd be willing to bet they've shipped more than 100 units.

Umm, we've had the 1st public release (1.03) and one update (1.04) so I'm not sure how you got to 4. And I'd be willing to bet they've shipped more than 100 units.
Well... that’s what I get for assuming the first release would have been... 1.00 or 1.01
:)

I just noticed that 1.04 is not in the download section this afternoon. Just wondering if it is a glitch or whether it was pulled on purpose. My unit will arrive tomorrow so I want to make sure I install the right firmware. Thanks!

I just noticed that 1.04 is not in the download section this afternoon. Just wondering if it is a glitch or whether it was pulled on purpose. My unit will arrive tomorrow so I want to make sure I install the right firmware. Thanks!
click on the link in the OP on this thread, you will download the correct firmware

You may consider any firmware release to be one step better than public beta until it is released via the main web site.

Something I noticed, in the zoom mode, the shortcut for pressing enter to chain blocks does not work like it does in unzoomed mode. I'm guessing this is intended?

Back
Top Bottom