Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 1.03

Ok, I tried the cut, it doesn't seem to soften the breakup on the bass. Maybe this how the real amp sounds and Ares is just more realistic I don't know.
I'm surprised. Cut is a great tool for taming bass breakup. In fact, that's what it's for. You turned on Cut in the Amp block, right? It's an on/off thing.

I noticed the same thing on most of the Fender amps. It almost feels like something is set wrong but I reset the amp and turned everything off but the cab, and then I tried multiple cabs and different guitars. I notice it mostly while using power chords on the wound strings. It feels like I am clipping the input or something it is very brittle.
You mean it's muddy and brittle at the same time?

NEW FIRMWARE makes any amp sound you can imagine transmit from your brainwaves and get converted digitally by the axe fx 3, Im sure of it.

Hi There,
It's been a long time since I've been here, I sold my Axe2 some time ago.
I just wanted to check here and see if there are any actual changes to the modelling software from the AxeFx2 or is there just more power etc.
Sorry if this has been asked already

I just wanted to check here and see if there are any actual changes to the modelling software from the AxeFx2 or is there just more power etc.
Sorry if this has been asked already
The question hasn't been asked very much, because it's already been answered. Search the forum for "Ares." :)

Back
Top Bottom