Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 19.00

Thanks for that!
I am wondering, did the negative feedback value of the Cameron ccv change after this update? If I remember correctly ( I am not sure), the different channel iterations had different values, the preset I saved, i.e. channel 2D, had a value of 7 and now 4 after I reload the channel.
This is nothing substantial and everything sounds fine, I am just wondering.

Again, many thanks for the continuous hard work and the resulting happy hormone boost!

Talk about the paralysis induced by excess options. Until I started auditioning IRs on the regular I could think of no rabbit hole deeper than... swapping tubes. I've chosen to ignore this feature for this long because I am so new to all of this, but now here comes FAS luring me deeper and deeper into tweaker heaven.

@FractalAudio I want to know, seeing that most of the amps have the "new" reference of the tube : Did you change the tubes value of these amps or just renamed them based on the one they have the day you model them ? Thank you . like for example the jcm 800 got mullar EL34 etc etc .

as ever the difference between tubes is more than subtle, it gives credit to the one that say that changing tubes change "nothing" most of the time

Cliff & FractalTeam,

My first impression using the factory presets that I use as a base for my own presets (as that's my reference on the axe fx3 as I just went from axe fx2 and old presets from the axe fx 2 do not work "for me" on Cygnus):

• Something changed in the bass
  • It sounded more open
  • the highs are easier to the ears

There was always something on amp/cab (so no effects and pedals) that I alway's felt something was not right (I call it: it's sounds dry and fluffy) and today with the items above I have less of this dry/fluffy sound that I always heard in fx3 and in axe fx 2 it was even more present).

Happy with this update!

And nice to see that your "brainfart" has been succesfully implemented!! (So quickly! pffff)

Back
Top Bottom