Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a log of the firmware and axe-edit release dates as of Jan. 2019. Fri.-35%, Mon. & Wed.-15%, Thurs.-14%, Tues.-10%, Sat.-8% and Sun. 3%.
Now who wants to do a probability distribution of the exact times firmware is released so we can know how much to keep our hopes up how late on a Friday :p

It's possible to calculate a Bayesian posterior probability also factoring in time since last FW and when the last major version was released (including "beeta" probability). Then we could have a live FW probability counter. 📈

I might try to it if someone (@WhammyKat ;)) sent me the raw data.

It's possible to calculate a Bayesian posterior probability also factoring in time since last FW and when the last major version was released (including "beeta" probability). Then we could have a live FW probability counter. 📈

Here is what i got, have fun!!! Also has fractalbot and usb release dates too.

Attachments

• AF update list.pdf
    257.8 KB · Views: 14

Sounds like a case for a web-based data-store/calculator app. I need to practice module building in Drupal 8 and have hosting hanging around where I upload my pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom