Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
"FIRMWARE FRIDAY" does not exist, it is merely the conjuring and reflection of the users' high hopes, therefore it is not ever an "actual" thing. Firmware release dates for the AXE-FX are entirely made at the discretion of the benevolent company creator.

Last edited:
"FIRMWARE FRIDAY" does not exist, it is merely the conjuring and reflection of the users' high hopes, therefore it is not ever an "actual" thing. Firmware release dates for the AXE-FX are entirely made at the discretion of the benevolent company creator.
I hope Cliff will prove you wrong!! :p

Yeah, the category or characterization "firmware friday" is not a thing. However, it is not just high hopes: there is some prior probability (but no guarantee) based on history that "the next one" is more likely to be on a Friday that other days (anyone do a statistical analysis to confirm this?).

Thus, FWF is a expectant meme within our eclectic subculture (along with F5 presses).

Agreed... It is a fun thing...and that's all it is! None the less,... the point is.. it is 'Not' an ACTUAL thing as stated in this thread as fact.. The only actual thing, is the new firmware itself 'whenever' it is released.

This FW was released on a Tuesday, I've seen others released on Mondays. But I do agree the collective memory of the forum recalls Fridays as the most likely day for a FW update to be released.

Firmware Friday, even as unnoficial as it is, is a really fun FAS forum/community 'thing' to follow.

Tuesday is on second place with 18.5% (5 firmwares). All other days are at 1-2 firmwares. It is definitely the thing. 43% of all Fridays since 31.01.20 had firmware updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom