Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.06

Same as beta 3?
Nope, these are new:

Removed Bass, Mid and Treble controls from Capt Hook 1B amp model as this mode models the channel with the EQ Bypass engaged.

Fixed incorrect Dry Level in following Drive block models (was 100%, should be 0%): Shred Distortion M-Zone Distortion Ruckus (all versions)

Fixed High Slope controls in Cabinet block non-functional.

Added graphs to Setup -> I/O -> Pedal menu for pre/post-calibration visualization.

FC: The main LCD will now display the correct first preset in the bank if the Global Setting for "Display Offset" is set to '1.'

FC: Stand-in switches will now perform their hold function based on the Hold Function Mode specified on the Config page of FC Controllers.

Nope, these are new:

Removed Bass, Mid and Treble controls from Capt Hook 1B amp model as this mode models the channel with the EQ Bypass engaged.

Fixed incorrect Dry Level in following Drive block models (was 100%, should be 0%): Shred Distortion M-Zone Distortion Ruckus (all versions)

Fixed High Slope controls in Cabinet block non-functional.

Added graphs to Setup -> I/O -> Pedal menu for pre/post-calibration visualization.

FC: The main LCD will now display the correct first preset in the bank if the Global Setting for "Display Offset" is set to '1.'

FC: Stand-in switches will now perform their hold function based on the Hold Function Mode specified on the Config page of FC Controllers.
"Never let it be said that your anal-retentive attention to detail never yielded positive results." --Loki

Interesting. The Ruckus be LED/Si has been my favorite drive lately, and I never noticed that it had dry level defaulted to 100%. Might be because I sometimes bring in a little dry for definition, but I don't think always. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom