Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.02

Any amp modeling updates for firmware 12? Installed a few days ago and its sounding great. Love the phaser changes.

Seems like I recall Cliff saying he only increments the major release number when amp modeling improvements are added.

Any amp modeling updates for firmware 12? Installed a few days ago and its sounding great. Love the phaser changes.

Seems like I recall Cliff saying he only increments the major release number when amp modeling improvements are added.
If there were changes to the amp modeling, the release notes would say so.

No dice son, you gotta work late. It may or may not already be in there. Said Cliff.:)

Youse guys! Too kind.

We're mixing a new Ragdoll single at the moment and I've been loving the all pass as an autowah so much that I had to re-record the solo at the last minute to feature it. Hopefully it'll be out at the end of the month and you can all hear it in action.

Youse guys! Too kind.

We're mixing a new Ragdoll single at the moment and I've been loving the all pass as an autowah so much that I had to re-record the solo at the last minute to feature it. Hopefully it'll be out at the end of the month and you can all hear it in action.
Really digging your material. Going to purchase some tunes this weekend! Rock on brother!

Haha, I think we've all been there at least once @bchulse . Leon, can we hang out after the video, and talk about noise gates and 21-16 time signatures?

Top notch groupie demographic here.
Top notch demographic, but geographically still 10,000 miles away to be able to hang out with.

Hey Leon, I’ve been meaning to return your wool beanie mate. You haven’t had it for your videos. Sorry mate 😬

Johnkenn sez:
Still wish there was a stereo spring
Hmm. Is there something particularly different about your left and right channels of audio, that it's a problem to merge them prior to applying the reverb?

unix-guy sez:
How would that work?
I would think: 2 (virtual) springs, perhaps with some slight difference in how each reacted, and some slight "leakage" from one to the other, or sympathetic vibration, or some such, to allow moderate interactivity.

But I suppose it depends on why Johnkenn wants it and what he hopes to achieve.

Johnkenn sez:

Hmm. Is there something particularly different about your left and right channels of audio, that it's a problem to merge them prior to applying the reverb?

unix-guy sez:

I would think: 2 (virtual) springs, perhaps with some slight difference in how each reacted, and some slight "leakage" from one to the other, or sympathetic vibration, or some such, to allow moderate interactivity.

But I suppose it depends on why Johnkenn wants it and what he hopes to achieve.
Did I offend?
Maybe I’m missing something, but my spring reverbs are all mono. (Stereo spread changes nothing on either side of the cab block) I realize a real amp spring is mono, but it would be cool to have one that envelopes you in stereo. Take an AKG BX20, for instance. It can be stereo.

Did I offend?
Maybe I’m missing something, but my spring reverbs are all mono. (Stereo spread changes nothing on either side of the cab block) I realize a real amp spring is mono, but it would be cool to have one that envelopes you in stereo. Take an AKG BX20, for instance. It can be stereo.
No offense... Just trying to understand, since the spring Reverb is normally part of an amp and not stereo.

Back
Top Bottom