Axe-Fx III Firmware 27.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this FAS Stealth Blue that I am seeing? Is this an easter egg? : )
Happening GIF

I have no way to confirm this yet because I’m away from home but HOLY SHIRTBALLS if this is real!!!!

As it is in beta right now and with the amount of changes, should we expect most amp models values to be updated?

Amazing company, I played live FW 26.02 and thought it was a game changer….. now this, I’m sold more than ever and forever fanboy! Yeah! ✌️🤘

Holy Mother of God. I just tried the FAS Stealth Blue. What an incredible surprise! This is exactly what I remember from before that I couldn't shake: dynamic as hell, yet tough, rage-filled, and uncompromising. Nothing could be more awesome. It's like an artistic and nuanced brutal metal machine. That's how I like to think of myself too. :p

Dude, I only came online to say that the Plexi 6CA7 seems even more alive than ever now. The 6CA7 feels like it's sagging or something even more now with the gain at around 8, and it just feels like you're standing in the room with the thing. You roll back on the volume knob on the guitar, and it feels like playing through an old badass amp in its quirks and character. It's amazing. This exactly is the reason to go with FAS. You can feel how alive everything is, and it inspires you to be more dynamic with your playing. Truly the basic logic of playing with old and influential tube amp designs, but in the most flexible and controllable setting.

Thank you so much Dude! I can't express how awesome all this is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom