Axe-Fx III Firmware 27.00 Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
-5 for B standard, I go between fast and smooth tracking. No warmup on the playing side haha.

"Fast" and "Smooth" have been deprecated. There are now three modes: Off | Notes | Chords.

Notes mode is optimized for single note playing. Chords mode is more stable when playing chords but can add latency. For general-purpose capo use Chords mode is probably the most suitable.

"Fast" and "Smooth" have been deprecated. There are now three modes: Off | Notes | Chords.

Notes mode is optimized for single note playing. Chords mode is more stable when playing chords but can add latency. For general-purpose capo use Chords mode is probably the most suitable.
Epic!

Thanks! I haven't checked for an axe-edit update and don't really use the front panel at the moment.

I'm not a fan of VC - I have dedicated guitar for that but curious what settings do I use for EB ? Thanks Guys

Oh wheres the best place to put it on grid ?

I'm not a fan of VC - I have dedicated guitar for that but curious what settings do I use for EB ? Thanks Guys

Oh wheres the best place to put it on grid ?
Doesn't matter the brand of your guitar. As far as the VC is concerned it doesn't know the difference between a Fender and an Ernie Ball.

Put the VC right after the Input block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom