Axe-Fx III Firmware 27.00 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I refine my presets, I’m always surprised about the modeling of the Marshall’s. I ve tried maybe 100 amps today, and the Marshall got a little something that the other models didn’t have. And I m not specially a Marshall guy .

Just a small note 😀

So, exactly like the actual amps?
I don’t know as I don’t have Marshall in my room, but they sound like Marshall for sure. The others amps too are well done, but the Marshall have a special dirty tone that only fractal do that well. Not to compare with the others modelers, but they are far away from that tone. The Marshalls sound like digital crap in the others units .

I don’t know as I don’t have Marshall in my room, but they sound like Marshall for sure. The others amps too are well done, but the Marshall have a special dirty tone that only fractal do that well. Not to compare with the others modelers, but they are far away from that tone. The Marshalls sound like digital crap in the others units .
I agree. While being a Mesa guy, there is something different with the Marshall tone. They seem to be more alive. Which ones do you recommend for modern metal, without a boost?

Actually …very much correct!

Einstein’s 1905 STR doesn’t account for gravity and is practically useless. It cannot make any predictions based on that. It limits speeds to c.

Einstein’s 1915 GTR accounts for gravity and therefore as a result light and material objects can travel at any speed above c!

Yet both of his theories totally contradict each other

Special Relativity has…

1. Light speed is limited to C

2. Nothing can travel faster than light.

3.There is no aether

4. The Earth is moving

General Relativity

1. Light can travel at any speed above C.

2. Objects can travel above the speed of light

3. The aether exists

4. The Earth is justified static and in the center of the universe

My last post on the matter here 🙏🏻

If desired we can continue in another thread 🙏🏻😉

Looking forward to the official fw27 release

I agree. While being a Mesa guy, there is something different with the Marshall tone. They seem to be more alive. Which ones do you recommend for modern metal, without a boost?
Jvm probably. Though i like the voicing of the brit pre and with the gain up it may work for you. Irl i have a superlead, jcm800 and jtm45. Lots o fun, all acquired after the axefx lol.

A few years ago, I played a real JVM where I could get real loud, and it was amazing!

I'll try all your recommendations. Time for some Marshalls! Thank you :)

I highly suggest to revisit as many models as you can. If you had models before this that didn't work for you, I'd give them another try, because everything does feel even more responsive and alive now. Ever since the latest release I've been on a whirlwind tour of the models, revisiting nearly all of them, especially reassessing ones that hadn't hit me before, and to me, the differences are extraordinary.

Gigged with the beta2 last night and everything sounded great!

One thing I thought I would mention though. My gigging presets use a lot of Global blocks including a cab block that used channel A for my main tones, and channel B for the cleaner sounds. Both channels have different user cabs panned left and right. For some reason the cab in the second slot got set to about 11.6ms or so on both channels and it sounded pretty bad until I discovered this and set it back to zero. I have experimented with the align settings, but always go back to zero, as I don't like that comb filtered sound. While there is a chance I had changed it and saved it on both channels, I think it changed when I updated. Especially odd since the setting was the same on both cabs and it is very unlikely I would have selected that myself.

I spent years trying to get any of the dual rec models to sound like I heard in recordings and YouTube videos and just kept getting frustrated. Now they are exactly like I hoped they would and all the drive models sound great when boosting them. I can’t get over how much better they sound for what I want to hear!!

I spent years trying to get any of the dual rec models to sound like I heard in recordings and YouTube videos and just kept getting frustrated. Now they are exactly like I hoped they would and all the drive models sound great when boosting them. I can’t get over how much better they sound for what I want to hear!!
Post a preset. I cant get rectos to play ball irl or in the axe lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom