Axe-Fx III Firmware 27.00 Public Beta #2

I searched this thread and I didn't notice mention of what I think is a bug. When I try to change my amp from a Plexi 50W Jumped to a Plexi 50W 6CA7 Jumped, it loads the Brit Studio 20. If I then select the Brit Studio 20, it them loads the PVH 6160 Block Crunch. If I try to get back where I started and select the Plexi 50W Jumped, it will load that amp. Something seems broken to me. It is also the same issue on my FM9 with the beta FW. I have not check my FM3 but I bet it is there too.

Sorry if this has already been reported.

Did you refresh after new firmware in FM3-Edit "settings" dialogue?

I searched this thread and I didn't notice mention of what I think is a bug. When I try to change my amp from a Plexi 50W Jumped to a Plexi 50W 6CA7 Jumped, it loads the Brit Studio 20. If I then select the Brit Studio 20, it them loads the PVH 6160 Block Crunch. If I try to get back where I started and select the Plexi 50W Jumped, it will load that amp. Something seems broken to me. It is also the same issue on my FM9 with the beta FW. I have not check my FM3 but I bet it is there too.

Sorry if this has already been reported.
Update: I just check my FM9 again after loading the current FW 8.0 public beta 2 and the issue seems to be fixed.

I was messing around with the unusual reverbs (Aquarius, Capricorn , Gemini, Pleiades, Ursa Major) and they all seem to use a pitch follower or shift in the verb. However, the pitches sound really off. 12 should be an octave, but it sounds off by almost a 1/2 step. Not sure if it was always like this and I never noticed, or something is buggy. Not a big deal for me as I barely use them, just curious if anybody else noticed this.
Your clock is the wrong frequency.

Just had my axe fx lock up for the first time ever. Nothing but a high pitched tone coming out of it. Reboot fixed it but running the current beta so figured I'd mention it. I was using a Recto Orange Normal preset that only uses about 60% cpu and it's a first generation axe fx 3.

Back
Top Bottom