Axe-Fx III Firmware 26.02 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...? Is the input 1 / instrument A/D Sensitivity still doing anything? I am getting some clipping with the new firmware. I turned it and it seems to do nothing.

Question...? Is the input 1 / instrument A/D Sensitivity still doing anything? I am getting some clipping with the new firmware. I turned it and it seems to do nothing.
Are you getting the Clip Warning?

Also, where did you adjust Input Sensitivity to?

And how are you determining that you are clipping?

I had it set to 20% and then rolled back to the previous FW to see if anything changed. I adjusted it on actual Axe- FX instead of in Axe Edit and it seems to work on the previous FW. I then went back to the beta and all seems to be working correctly now. I couldn't reproduce it. I will keep an eye on it and see if anything weird happens again but so far back to wonderful tone.

Factory cab 108 is missing here . Do You have it ? I will see if it this axe edit that needed to be refresh next time I power it up 🤷IMG_4179.jpeg

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...xe-fx-3/26p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_26p02_beta1.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved Amp block preamp algorithms, especially for amps with multiple gain stages. Tones are “gutsier” and have a more dynamic response with more “pop”. Also improves accuracy when input of Amp block is driven by a Drive pedal (whether real or virtual).
Now you’ll hear more people on other forums saying, “see that’s why I don’t like fractal units, they make so many updates your sound changes all the time!!!”

They usually completely ignore my response when I say “feel free to skip updates, easy peasy”. Funny how some people are, I’m kind of glad they are not buying fractal stuff :)

Now you’ll hear more people on other forums saying, “see that’s why I don’t like fractal units, they make so many updates your sound changes all the time!!!”

They usually completely ignore my response when I say “feel free to skip updates, easy peasy”. Funny how some people are, I’m kind of glad they are not buying fractal stuff :)
If “my sound changing all the time” means it’s improving, then sign me up!
Exactly. The alternative is the Line 6 paradigm, where all the most important core amp models (Twin, DR, AC30, JTM45, 1959SLP, JCM800, Recto, etc) are unchanged (unimproved) since 2015, and all the newer random amp models no one asked for are of noticeably better quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom