Axe-Fx III Firmware 26.00 Public Beta

Also Warning if you have presets with dynacabs that are after the brand new stealth cab, now you will have a wrong cab loaded in your preset.

To avoid that, it can be a good idea to put the new dynacabs in the end of the dynacab list
Might be a 'beta' oversight or bug?? Ideally they should have unique IDs and not be identified by position in the list.

Last edited:
Might be an oversight or bug?? Ideally they should have unique IDs and not be identified by position in the list.
Yeah, I don't believe there is any way of being able to move them as Mud had suggested. I have just been tracking them to know if I have to move the dyna cabs again for various presets that have Dyna Cabs which is really really apita but also awesome with the new DC's Cliff is adding. Here's the list I've been using if it helps anyone to track the DC movements by date and additions for presets with DC's they may have not made themselves.

Attachments

• DynaCabsUpdated 6-14-24.jpg
    DynaCabsUpdated 6-14-24.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 77
Also Warning if you have presets with dynacabs that are after the brand new stealth cab, now you will have a wrong cab loaded in your preset.

To avoid that, it can be a good idea to put the new dynacabs in the end of the dynacab list

Ha and the new stealth is way better than the basic 5153
Existing presets are automatically updated to use the correct cab. The only caveat is if you are using a Global Block.

Ha and the new stealth is way better than the basic 5153
odd, since there isn't a difference between the "stealth" cab and the gold or silver 2x12 except for the color.

The limited edition 100S 4x12 does have a metal grille though the drivers are the same.

Improved phase inverter modeling in Amp block. This yields more “weight” and a more open tone when driving the virtual power amp hard (i.e. non-MV amps or MV turned up high).

This is the thing that I was itching to try out, because I love the Friedmans with the MV really high. Man, I'm feeling an awesome difference with the 2010 HBE, but my current favorite amp is the Smallbox, so I had to try it there too. I feel like I can really push the power amp and keep it heavy. Completely badass. Here's a very quick and dirty intro to a Tesla song with a Smallbox + Orange DynaCab 1973 + 57 preset. MV's at 7.98! You bet that Dirty Shirley's gonna get it next...

Attachments

• Smallbox Vaccine.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 16
odd, since there isn't a difference between the "stealth" cab and the gold or silver 2x12 except for the color.

The limited edition 100S 4x12 does have a metal grille though the drivers are the same.

One random possibility the old cab if using Dynamic mic
Used Neve preamp
Cliff stated he preferred the API on 57 SM7 since this is a new cab perhaps he changed the mic pre
Just a wild guess

Existing presets are automatically updated to use the correct cab. The only caveat is if you are using a Global Block.
Ha I will check

But I remember that it was the same at the very beginning of the « dyna thing », everytime there was new Dynacab, the dynacab changed in the preset .

For example I have a preset with the citrus dyna, and just after this beta update, it was replaced with the Friedman cab, without touching nothing.
Maybe the refresh thing ? don’t know, it is late now here, I will see this tomorrow. But I have already changed the cabs and saved . I have checked 20 presets with dyna, and only the cabs after the new cabs are automatically changed with a wrong one

Are you looking on the unit or AE? RANF :)
Axe edit. The cab is changed automatically with a wrong one. Sounds normal to me as number « 31 » is not the same anymore . But if something was automated like « if it was a citrus it will stay a citrus », it doesn’t work here .

Last edited:
Pretty sure I had the bright switch on in 25.04 for the AC30 Brilliant. Now, the bright switch is untenable. Which is fine as I guess they don't have any bright switches on the real thing. I thought the switch didn't do anything on the amps that didn't have one?

Pretty sure I had the bright switch on in 25.04 for the AC30 Brilliant. Now, the bright switch is untenable. Which is fine as I guess they don't have any bright switches on the real thing. I thought the switch didn't do anything on the amps that didn't have one?
the bright switch should always work as you can go into the ideal tab, add a bright switch to any amp that normally doesn't have one. It's a fundamental way of adding and subtracting highs

the bright switch should always work as you can go into the ideal tab, add a bright switch to any amp that normally doesn't have one. It's a fundamental way of adding and subtracting highs
I know I've read somewhere that the BS isn't operational on every amp...am I making that up?

Back
Top Bottom