Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.05 Release

I've gotten to page 12. I wonder if you music quality philosophers have considered that Cliff actually spends time looking at (for) relevant firmware replies, and that migrating your totally off topic discussion to another thread may 1) save him some precious time and 2) bring everybody faster updates? 🙂

I am literally surrounded by people in my industry that work really hard....at whatever it is they do....doesn't mean they deserve my respect.
Green monster syndrome. She's talented and a highly intelligent business women who's been able to create a successful career at the highest level - whether you agree or disagree, like it or not. I don't listen to her music but I recognize and respect what she's been able to accomplish.

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

23.05 has pushed me over the edge - I have to gig this weekend with the AXE3 instead of the much more portable FM9-T. The new F/W is just too stinkin' good. I spent the last 2 days tweezing patches and setlists and having a blast playing. Gapless is fantastic, enables me to run dual-amp presets and channel switch without worries. Dual similar-but-different amps with some stereo separation is amazing, really lively and 3D. Things just keep sounding and feeling better and better. I can't wait to crank up and play!

I'll repeat myself - Fractal is the best investment in gear I've made in a pretty dang embarassingly long lifetime of playing and recording.

I don’t know… if someone wrote a song in the key of C Major and added an F# Major chord in there with no Key changes I’d say it was bad. I’d also say if auto tune is necessary because the vocalist can’t carry a note or sing in Key then they need to find a new profession.

In either case the song or vocalist is objectively bad. There are such things as universal truths.

Edit: Fixed grammatical errors because I’m typing on my stupid phone…
The universal truth is that your example of objectivity is the definition of subjective. You might not like that progression because your chained to theory, but I might.

Metallica - Master of Puppets. E to F. Duh Duh, Dur Dur. Not in key, don't care.

Last edited:
You might not like that progression because your chained to theory, but I might.
Danforth and Pape.

Among a range of many other alternative progressions by a certian prog rock band, it made my adolescence tolerable (actually aesthetically bueatiful). Probably like many other boys, alone, endless rooftops from my window.

Danforth and Pape.

Among a range of many other alternative progressions by a certian prog rock band, it made my adolescence tolerable (actually aesthetically bueatiful). Probably like many other boys, alone, endless rooftops from my window.
such was prog rock, although that song did change a few keys

I felt the gloom of empty rooms on rainy afternoons

God bless the F sharp major with the added 11th and the flat 7

Back
Top Bottom