Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.03 Beta #1

I think I should stop messing with this shit until it is ported to the FM3 because for rehearsals and gigs I use the FM3, and withdrawal syndrome sucks
Monkey Puppet GIF

Last edited:
posted this on the previous release right before this firmware dropped but it seems to still be the case:

Anyone else noticing extremely low input levels on the USA C+ JP Green model? I am boosting input trim to 10 to get approximate levels that I would expect from the model?

posted this on the previous release right before this firmware dropped but it seems to still be the case:

Anyone else noticing extremely low input levels on the USA C+ JP Green model? I am boosting input trim to 10 to get approximate levels that I would expect from the model?
I've noticed it - have input trim @ 2 and its still quite clean. I wasn't sure if that's normal as I started using that model not long ago + never played the real amp.

Installed it, played it, enjoyed it!

Works flawlessly so far and the Gauss Drive is niiiice. The 5150 Stealth also is sounding great and tight.

On the Stealth, that's exciting news!

Side note: Anyone have any insight on the differences in the 100w heads, especially in regards to tweaks you can make to the currently available 100w models to approximate the 100w EL34 and Stealth heads?

On the Stealth, that's exciting news!

Side note: Anyone have any insight on the differences in the 100w heads, especially in regards to tweaks you can make to the currently available 100w models to approximate the 100w EL34 and Stealth heads?
The new Stealth model is actually the 100W. I accidentally named it 50W because of a copy-and-paste error.

Back
Top Bottom