Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.01 Release

I feel like we need to start an argument. It’s a firmware thread, and nobody’s arguing about words, or telling Cliff how to code. Everyone is just kinda like talking about the firmware. Come on people this is the Internet!

Ok seriously I did use the Revv last gig and it was just so good. Can’t wait to try the green this weekend.

I think you're looking for - https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?home/ - Have a great time trolling, you'll get lots of bites.
I said an argument, not a * FILTERED FILTERED pile of FILTERED *.

Oh, that level of * FILTERED * doesn't seem to fly on this forum.

EDIT: I see a sad face from a forum member I respect. I'm sorry if I really did offend you sprint. I'm really saying that I appreciate that this forum is not TGP.

Last edited:
Don’t know about the yellow but I would not be surprised to see the blue in the next update as that would be the complete amp 10Channels of Revv
Is it the case that most clean channels in amps are just fender blackfaces? That's what I hear often when clean channels are requested. I would like a Revv clean so that I can match the colours to my channels on the FC-12 :) but I wonder if the model would be practically identical.

Is it the case that most clean channels in amps are just fender blackfaces? That's what I hear often when clean channels are requested. I would like a Revv clean so that I can match the colours to my channels on the FC-12 :) but I wonder if the model would be practically identical.
Nah it’s not really a Fender , it’s very clean and chimey and really does not break up unless you really push it , it’s more like a CAE or Shiver type thing very pure and designed to stay clean according to Revv

Back
Top Bottom