Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Release

the usb connection seems to be totally bugged since this release. I have to change preset to restore the sound and remove the cracks on reaper. It s stable only 10 sec. It's a pain to record something. Any suggestion?

Just tried the JMP-1 with the new EQ and Dyna-cabs after the big Dave Maiden announcement and it sounds so good! Thank you Cliff and company!

the usb connection seems to be totally bugged since this release. I have to change preset to restore the sound and remove the cracks on reaper. It s stable only 10 sec. It's a pain to record something. Any suggestion?
There is a bug with reaper running on apple silicon macs. Symptoms are cracks, audio drops and tearing. If you're on mac try to ckeck if problem persists with another DAW. I recently saw a couple of videos on youtube related to this bug.

There is a bug with reaper running on apple silicon macs. Symptoms are cracks, audio drops and tearing. If you're on mac try to ckeck if problem persists with another DAW. I recently saw a couple of videos on youtube related to this bug.
Thanks for your message. It s an old 2011 iMac. On my recent windows 11 pc I don't have this bug. So.... the axe fx III is to much powerful for my poor old iMac :sweatsmile:

After installing Firmware 22 on my AXE FX III, the individual Speaker Volumes don´t work anymore - that means every Speaker is always on 100 % Volume. You can "virtually" turn the volumes down with the recent Editor 1.13.02 - with no effect. And ist is the same with Legacy or DynCabs. Any ideas ?

After installing Firmware 22 on my AXE FX III, the individual Speaker Volumes don´t work anymore - that means every Speaker is always on 100 % Volume. You can "virtually" turn the volumes down with the recent Editor 1.13.02 - with no effect. And ist is the same with Legacy or DynCabs. Any ideas ?

The four slots are in relative volume to each other.

Hi Hati,

It's easy to think that, but try it with two radically different speaker types. Youll find that one at 90% with the other at 10% and vice versa will sound different but be the same volume.

Thanks
Pauly

Not with FW 22 - the relative volumes are numbers only. In reality they are all at 100 %. It is a bug

I already tried it - with no effect. Even if you turn one of the speakers to zero, it is still on 100 %
How are you testing this?

I don’t see any change in behaviour. If you only have one speaker selected you won’t notice a difference. That’s as it’s always been.

If you have two speakers the volume controls let you mix. So as others have said the volumes are relative.

If you want to turn down the volume of the block (I.e the output volume of the block) you do that with the block level control which works fine here.

Maybe post a preset?

Back
Top Bottom