Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta (Beta 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These new cabs sound fantastic. I was able to pretty closely match up and surpass several of the factory presets using the new dyna-cabs with just a couple minutes of tweaking. SO much nicer than manually wading through a mountain of individual IRs. Well done Fractal!

Oh man. How many times have people said game changer in this thread? I love it and I never even got off the Recto Slant.

I'm not having any input problems at all. FX3 MK1, I was using My Matt Heafy Epi with his Fishmans in it and I have the input level on 70 and still no warning light. I had to move it up into the 80's before it showed up.

My 59 Bassguy and i just wasted 2 hours and sounded fabulous with the 1x12 Vibrato Lux and 1x12 Tweed 20112 Dyna Cabs panned L & R! Just wow!

Not wasted at all. I combined the Dyna 4x12 5153 with dynamic mic and 4x12 USA Mc90 and it is indeed glorious! I am impressed by how far my tone improved after setting the Input to no clip at 17.7%. Fishman Moderns are hoooot!

Last edited:
This is pretty great. I wasn't even caring about it when it was being discussed. But it seems to make tone-shaping more intuitive and fun.

Thanks FAS.

I AM LOVING THIS!....sounds absolutely amazing.

Thank you Cliff & team.

Here is my tweaked (only scene 1) 'Petrucci 2023' preset using a 72' Tele Deluxe.
Obviously Firmware v22.00 B6
It's setup for my W/D/W rig.
Out 1>Atomic CLR backline (Dry)
Out 2>Redsound Elis 8's (Wet)
Out 3>Fryette LXII>Mesa 2x10 Cab (Dry)
Power supply set to AC 50Hz for local grid.
Only controller mod is Wah source set to FC1 Pedal 1

Attachments

• My Petrucci Rig 2023.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Oh man. How many times have people said game changer in this thread? I love it and I never even got off the Recto Slant.

I'm not having any input problems at all. FX3 MK1, I was using My Matt Heafy Epi with his Fishmans in it and I have the input level on 70 and still no warning light. I had to move it up into the 80's before it showed up.
I have the Heafy LP with fishmans and have to have it at like 17 lol again on the Axe Fx MKII

Once again … a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to Cliff and all at Fractal – along with everyone involved in bringing this to us.

Could it be? Yes, it could
Something's coming,
something good
if I can wait
Something's coming,
I don't know
what it is
But it is
gonna be great!

Is this an Avenue Q reference? Incredible!

currently getting a blank context menu with a checkmark up top when i open the cabinet options in dyna-cab mode. followed the opening post's instructions to the letter, axe-edit and fractal-bot are both updated. any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    607 bytes · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom