Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta (Beta 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am trying to go to bed and find out without dynacab section this firmware is awesome - nah cant get better well it did

Played a bit with dynacab but without all the other settings at my disposal with axe edit not able to get full effect - I'll have to wait to try dynacab's

Something got changed other than new dynaca cabs - its sounds AMAZING

This seems very much like the Two Notes Dyn-IR (which I think offers great results)… kudos to the FAS team. This is infinitely more useful than 4,000 static IRs.

I can’t wait to see the CPU comparison between this and the Legacy mode.

Dyna-Cabs
1 1x10 BF PRINCETONE
2 1x10 METRO BLUES
3 1x10 SF PRINCETONE
4 1x12 AC20
5 1x12 DELUXE VERB
6 1x12 DIV13 CJ11
7 1x12 HOT KITTY
8 1x12 TWEED 20112
9 1x12 VIBRATO LUX
10 1x15 VIBRATOVERB
11 2x10 SUPER 6G4
12 2x12 65 BASSGUY
13 2x12 DOUBLE VERB
14 2x12 TEXAS STAR
15 4x12 1960TV
16 4x12 5153
17 4x12 CITRUS
18 4x12 FRIEDMAN GB
19 4x12 FRIEDMAN V30
20 4x12 RECTO SLANT
21 4x12 RECTO STRAIGHT
22 4x12 RUMBLE EV12L
23 4x12 RUMBLE EV12S
24 4x12 SOLO 100
25 4x12 USA MC90

Looks like the only essential things that are missing is a 4x10 for a Super Reverb / 59 Bassman, and a 2x12 Vox AC30 cabs.

What is an MC90 ?
I guess that's a Black Shadow speaker? Can someone please give me an example of easy to identify tone based on this cab ?

This seems very much like the Two Notes Dyn-IR (which I think offers great results)… kudos to the FAS team. This is infinitely more useful than 4,000 static IRs.

I can’t wait to see the CPU comparison between this and the Legacy mode.
Nothing against the Two-Notes, I had the captor x for sometime and got good sounds from it, but these sound so much more detailed to me.

WARNING!!! Dyna-Cab data WILL change for the final release version and any presets you create with this public beta may need to be manually edited to correct shifts in the location of the cabinets. If you are not comfortable with this caveat do NOT install this firmware.

The firmware is now comprised of two components: a main firmware image and a Dyna-Cab data image. BOTH must be installed in the correct order: firmware first, Dyna-Cab data last.

NOTE: The current version of Axe-Edit is not fully compatible.

INSTRUCTIONS. FOLLOW CAREFULLY!!!
-------------------------------------------------

1. Download new Fractal-Bot:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/fractal-bot/beta/Fractal-Bot-v3p00p16-b1.zip

Extract the appropriate version for your operating system from the archive.

2. Download firmware files:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...xe-fx-3/22p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_22p00_beta6.zip

Extract the firmware .syx file and the dyna_cabs.syx file from the archive.

3. Install the the new firmware as usual. After rebooting you will see a warning that the Dyna-Cab data is not installed. Press Exit.

4. Install the Dyna-Cab data. Be sure to use the new Fractal-Bot from step #1. Drag-and-drop dyna_cabs.syx onto Fractal-Bot as you would a firmware image. Send the data. Reboot when instructed.

There are currently 25 Dyna-Cabs. We expect about a dozen more for the final release including some bass cabs.
Look, Cliff… this is AWESOME and we all REALLY appreciate you, but I’m posting this as a grass roots uprising to (respectfully) “Demand” that you rename this to firmware release 21.12. I mean, c’mon, man! How could you skip that?!?!? Come to your senses, for the love of Pete! Fractal users unite! Viva la revolution!

WoW. Thank you Cliff and the whole FAS Team! I got my FXIII MK2 Turbo around 9 months ago and every time I upgrade the firmware it feels like I am getting a new device. Whoever said that Fractal units are “gift that keeps on giving“ was spot on.
(Now, I just need to go find that “MK3” sticker to put on the front) 😉

Fractal is a gift that keeps on giving! the support and updates are still the absolute benchmark of anything i have ever purchased!

This great! Still new to the Axe fx III and certainly over my head but I already love this more than having to search through all those IR's! Thanks Fractal! I think it's awesome that you even allow us to have the beta and I am super appreciative! Looking to forward to seeing it for real and compatible with Axe Edit. I know the FM folks will be dying to get there hands on this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom