Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #6 (Beta 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than words, here is an example of what we said yesterday about the C90 .
as ever, guitar is sampled, same settings blablabla .
with This mic position,normally, you have all the treble and harshness in your face, like it happen with the mesa cab, and with the C90 ... not a rear mic but close:sweat: ... hm .

That recto straight sounds sweet. That's my go to for the modern metal sound!

Better than words, here is an example of what we said yesterday about the C90 .
as ever, guitar is sampled, same settings blablabla .
with This mic position,normally, you have all the treble and harshness in your face, like it happen with the mesa cab, and with the C90 ... not a rear mic but close:sweat: ... hm .

just curious, did you do “refresh after new firmware“ after you uploaded the dyna cabs? I had similar issues which went away by doing this.

Today i took my Five String Bass and just fall in love with the 2x10 Heart Key Cabinet and the Citrus Bass 200 Amp (Try also changing the Tonstack to the "Active" Type!)
For me the fullest sounding Bass Cabinet in the AxeFX including all the Legacy Cabs.
Also the Dyna-Cab 1x15 Portabass didn't it do for me but now i am happy to have a full sounding and balanced Bass Cab! Hope for more to come to have some more Bass flavours

just curious, did you do “refresh after new firmware“ after you uploaded the dyna cabs? I had similar issues which went away by doing this.
Yes I always do refresh after firmware everytime I load a new beta or firmware. As I have the new cabs etc axe edit is updated properly. You have more high when you move the mic away, but that’s weird that it does this in this position. That’s not important by the way, I can just ignore this cab and that’s it, but as beta’s are done for feedbacks, errors do happens (if they are)

Yes I always do refresh after firmware everytime I load a new beta or firmware. As I have the new cabs etc axe edit is updated properly. You have more high when you move the mic away, but that’s weird that it does this in this position. That’s not important by the way, I can just ignore this cab and that’s it, but as beta’s are done for feedbacks, errors do happens (if they are)
It sounds just like my axefx as well. I've got a Mark I. What is yours?

If a cab seems to be sounding wonky, maybe check the impedance curve. That might be mismatched. Maybe a setting didn't refresh or defaulted to a different assignment in a preset? Just a thought.

I'm hands-off when updating anything. Once the update is underway, I just grab a guitar and noodle around until it's time to reboot / refresh. My Mac got seriously borked once because my cat sat on the keyboard during an OS update...

Possible bug: When I turn off my Axe FX, there is no sound at all :(
Must be a bug - when I do that I can really hear the nuances of the guitar. It is my go to for that "guitar in the room" sound.
You guys are lucky. When I turn my Axe Fx off all I hear is this ringing coming from my headphones. It's so loud that I can still hear the ringing with them off placed on my desk. Dear Fractal guy please fix ASAP.

I just upgraded one of my my dual amp/cab presets with dynacabs. I exceeded CPU when I tried to use two cab blocks each w/three dynacabs (three different mics). I cut back to two mics on each one of the dynacabs and it worked fine...FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom