Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what the “other guys” are doing, they may sneak in a new amp model or pedal before the final release. But in all honesty, the Fractal betas are usually almost prod level releases. I have yet to encounter any serious glitches with a beta release, and I didn’t see any outstanding issues in the forums. There’s usually some minor bugs/adjustments, but beta to release is usually just a version tag.

When the rc is released, will we still have to do the 2 part installation as per the betas, i.e. firmware and then dynacab, or will it be all in 1?

I swear, it blows my mind the kinds of things that people complain about — @Baz The Axeman, seriously dude? 🙄

you know, transferring one more file… that’s a total deal breaker. I mean heaven forbid we have to click a few more mouse buttons or wait a few more minutes. Not enough seconds in the day?

I had to respond to really emphasize the level of ridiculousness… it’s like some here don’t appreciate what they have and can’t help themselves from looking a gift horse in the mouth.

gift_horse.jpeg

I swear, it blows my mind the kinds of things that people complain about — @Baz The Axeman, seriously dude? 🙄

you know, transferring one more file… that’s a total deal breaker. I mean heaven forbid we have to click a few more mouse buttons or wait a few more minutes. Not enough seconds in the day?

I had to respond to really emphasize the level of ridiculousness… it’s like some here don’t appreciate what they have and can’t help themselves from looking a gift horse in the mouth.

View attachment 120587

Attachments

• 39FB9C11-2CD1-4B1D-AF15-7C6AC01181C8.jpeg
    39FB9C11-2CD1-4B1D-AF15-7C6AC01181C8.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 26
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

… it’s like some here don’t appreciate what they have and can’t help themselves from looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Sticking to the off-topic direction this thread seems to have wavered into…I agree with the sentiment of the saying as used here. But anyone who’s actually had to care for horses would see the wisdom in this practice, even if it seems rude. (See also White Elephant)

The beta sounds great and is a lot of fun and that's the most important thing!
Cliff will surprise us with something special because special things take time.

G66 HAS NOW SENT ME A FRESH MARK II TURBO AND A FC-12 MARK II. BUT IS STILL FW21.04 ON IT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom