Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to rent the robot and put my "ultimate mic locker" to work making some IRs. Now, if I just had some time and about 40 cabs...Lol

On the flip side, the 1x12 Deluxe Verb Dyna-Cab is linked to the 1x12 Deluxe Verb RI, not the 1x12 Deluxe Verb Speaker Impedance Curve.

And I'm not sure about this one, but the 1x10 BF Princetone Dyna-Cab is linked to the 1x10 Princetone Rev, not the 1x10 Princetone Speaker Impedance Curve.

I do all instructions, drag'n drop dyna cab models in fractal bot but it doesn't load. I press begin but nothing happened. (previous cab versions loads good). How can i fix it?

Last edited:
I do all instructions, drag'n drop dyna cab models in fractal bot but it doesn't load. I press begin but nothing happened. (previous cab versions loads good). How can i fix it?
If you've followed all the instructions, but the drag n drop doesn't work...don't worry...mine doesn't either. Just click on "Browse",
and use the "Select a file" window that pops up to choose the Dyna Cab file, then click on "Begin". Easy Peasy biggrin.gif

Last edited:
I am seeing 25 cabs and still just the 3 mics. I was sure to install both sys files and I have the latest Axe Edit (1.13.00).

1682961409685.png

1682961429849.png

What have I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom