Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.0 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @FractalAudio. I also got something similar to @Paulinfl. When I switched from my "Your Love" preset to my "Sandman" preset, it freezes and all of the output lights hit red and stay there. It only happened while playing and switching presets. It didn't seem to happen if I wasn't playing while switching presets. The "Your Love" preset has a harmonizer on it, and the "Sandman" preset has a virtual capo, so I thought maybe that was it. But then it occurred to me that my "Sandman" preset is also the only one I have with the Jazz 120 amp in it. I switched back to 9.01 and it seems fine.

Attachments

• RS-3 Your Love.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 12
  • RS-0 Sandman.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 14
No lockups here.. seems to sound better. Had one preset that sounded kind of harsh, i reset the amp block and tweaked back now it sounds better, fuller on high end, less harsh.

Thanks again for the tuner updates.

Last edited:
So any tube (valve) geeks out here have any suggestions on what amps might most benefit from swapping the new KT77 in?

Holy crap. Just finished installing 9.1 and reading the update notes when I saw this. Dude! You're a beast!

I have crazy good farts with following Vibroverb settings, especially playing lower notes. Preset attached. I didn't change the Speaker Impedance.

PTM | NFb | TrMa
1.0 | def | 2
0.0 | 0.0 | 5+
0.3 | def | 5+
-0.3 | def | 5+

PTM = Power Tube Mismatch, NFb=Negative Feedback, TrMa = Transformer Match, def = default value

Attachments

• 10.00b Artifacts.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Switching between scenes in a preset and had a "pop" and input meter on the Axe-FX III and my DAW went to red and stayed there.
No more output after that.

Noticed the same behavior when switching between amp channels.

Youtube would also not play after that unless I unselect Axe-FX III in my aggregate device.

The only way to fix was to reboot the computer.

Here's the preset.

Attachments

• Jeff's Kitchen Sink.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi @FractalAudio. I also got something similar to @Paulinfl. When I switched from my "Your Love" preset to my "Sandman" preset, it freezes and all of the output lights hit red and stay there. It only happened while playing and switching presets. It didn't seem to happen if I wasn't playing while switching presets. The "Your Love" preset has a harmonizer on it, and the "Sandman" preset has a virtual capo, so I thought maybe that was it. But then it occurred to me that my "Sandman" preset is also the only one I have with the Jazz 120 amp in it. I switched back to 9.01 and it seems fine.

So it's the JC120 one more time....

Sounds great to me, but getting lots of farts on the JTM45, sounds great on it's own - but hitting the front end with a TS808 and we're in poopy town

Still happy mind, the BF Princeton is simply wonderful

getting lots of farts on the JTM45

Me too, but I'm getting farts just turning input trim up (with default power amp settings). Also confirmed going back to 9.01 that it isn't there.

Last edited:
This update is awesome! The cab thump is unreal and the top end of the Plexi amps is insane. I WAS totally happy with 9 but damn this is good!

Last edited:
One other question - I just can't get a clean sound out of the Jubilee, can't remember if this was better before - but even with input trim on 0.1 and the input gain right down I'm getting breakup (quite a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom