Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 12 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have the same feel with the 1987X and another marshall jump model I dont remember the name, they sound really dirty now (or maybe that's me) :confused:
Except this I have tried all my presets and it's ok .
jc120 is fixed, thordenthal is good, legacy is good , diezel silver is ok (but this amount of gain O.O) , rockerverb is ok ...
thank you ! cant wait for the official release !
With dizzy silver I have found model has less gain than the real amp.

ch.4 on real head you really cant go higher than 35-40% on gain knob, whereas on fractal, you have to set it at 65% to match the real amp.

That was true for Beta 11, will have to check now with current release candidate.

Check out the Buddah DuoMaster (formerly Buttery) model.
Hey, the Buttery is back!!

This was my fav amp from the beginning for grunge sounds with a Strat and Hotrail pup. Love it - and now I'm ready to go with Cygnus. Thanks for bringing the Buttery back.

FAS is listening to its customers - it's a great company.

Last edited:
This video just came from another thread:

It lasts one hour, but it is worth to see it complete, paying attention from start to end.

It should be compulsory study for many of us, before we say that something sounds "better than" or "worst than", when comparing firmware versions, before we chose the vocabulary to describe sound qualities of any piece of gear, or before we use words like "jitter"

It can also save us a lot of money buying gear

Last edited:
....As it s different from previous beta ,
Need to reset the amp block or not ....??
Cheers to everyone

Exciting! Haven’t had a chance to load this up yet. What version of the BE100 is the Friedman 2010 model from? Mark Days or the Marsha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom