Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 11 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on 15.01 but am really looking forward to the finished official release. I think this is going to be amazing.

Was the Brit-Pre updated with the JMP models? Asking for a friend ... Thank you Cliff!! It just continues to get better and better!

Just installed the new Beta and some of the amps are not matching up in Axe Edit (1.08.11). It doesn't seem to affect every amp, but certainly several of them.

AF3.jpg

That is if you come back. You may get an insatiable desire for human flesh, brains in particular, and never be seen again.
Well, according to the cdc, one can only make you think with their zombie training exercises. That’s a real thing by the way 👀

I’ve never said it to you personally, but thank you very much for all you do, Cliff. 🙏🏻 This unit sounds so darn good and it’s transformed the quiality of my tracks tremendously. I thank the Lord for tools like this and for someone that has your dedication to getting the details right 🙏🏻

The new Speaker Time Constant default of 2 seconds doesn't work to well on my existing presets it makes them very bass heavy and loose sounding, for me I just dialed back to 200ms and all is peachy once more :) other than that little tweak all is good so far.

EDIT: Wait I went back to beta 10 gave that a try it sounded dull, reflashed to the latest beta 11 and even leaving the speaker time constant at 2000ms I prefer it, may have been some weird stuck setting I don't know but now I'm liking it, low end sounds great!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom