Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 11 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is if you come back. You may get an insatiable desire for human flesh, brains in particular, and never be seen again.
Zombies get a bad wrap in the modern media. In the Legend book, they were the good guys.

Speaking of good guys, you get my vote for absolute best quality and customer-focus. Now retired after a great career, I’m helping some people launch a new automotive entity. It is innovative and really has legs. I’m going to brazingly emulate your business model starting with great ROI for your new-purchase, existing, and second-hand customers. This, plus the accessibility between customers and the entire company. None of the feedback between you and every customer is filtered.

Plus, you’re direct and real. I never see you in a patronizing light.

Oh, and thanks for the updated beta. I haven’t found anything wrong on my end. The sound is fantastic, and I need less blocks.

Can somebody post all (new) Friedman BE/HBE model names?

I'm still trying to hold out for the full public release, but that's getting harder and harder... I've also been not turning my Axe-III on out of, uh, principle or something I guess as I wait. It's been a weird time.

Anyway, a quasi-serious question: is the new Speaker Dynamics control kind of a voice coil temperature knob?

There was some talk in the last thread of speed to power up. Fractal Bot takes forever to backup too. I’m ok with that, I Remote Desktop down to my computer in the basement from my phone, kick off the backup/install. I’m ready to do the ole on/off by the time I get downstairs and ready to play the new version. I could just delete extra presets to speed things up but where is the fun in that.

Do we need to update Axe-Edit? There is a mess with channels in AMP block. In type there is wrong amp. It appears not in all presets but still.
Below, look amp info (which is right) and amp block itself with wrong type and authentic tab.
1616950828698.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom