Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
carrot.png

What did Liam know and when did he know it? (Doesn't really work so well in this context, I guess.) Probably just a hint as to how things are going. Or Liam could be getting even because of my Line 6 comment in the top ten list. ;)

What did Liam know and when did he know it? (Doesn't really work so well in this context, I guess.) Probably just a hint as to how things are going. Or Liam could be getting even because of my Line 6 comment in the top ten list. ;)

:evil :twisted

Liam, you know I misjudged you a bit. I initially had you pegged as a swell sort of fellar. After reviewing your latest assortment of posts, I would like to amend that to "a diabolical, hope toying, sadistic sort of existence" This shall remain until you post a self redeeming bit of information that is pleasing, not only to myself, but to the masses, cause I'm generous like that. :)

not cool, not cool at all Liam. Your lucky right now we all love u and want to send u christmas gifts in may lol. Still.... not cool Ha

You can all sleep easy............

I just purchased an Ultra today.

This means shipping can now commence at once.

You are all welcome

Love,

Denny

Maybe there is actually a shred of truth in Liam's original post, but now he is trying to cover it up after realizing the bomb that he just dropped. Wishful thinking? :D

Oprah has been sent from the future to kill Cliff Chase before he can release the new rev, you must follow Liam if you want to live.

Here's what's happening.
The first batch of units are completed but fractal have sent stocks to their distributors in europe and australia and are waiting until these distributors receive the units before they put them up on the webstore.
Therefore everyone is able to get their axefx at the same time all over the world, and everyone is happy.........

Well i can dream can't I? :)

Seriously though, ownhammer are putting the ax2 libraries on sale this weekend so i would imagine that the axefx2 will probably start selling this coming friday or monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom