Axe Fx II Shipping Date....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Creator said "the week of the 6th", not the 6th.

Ahhh, gotcha...it's funny when I read "The Creator" I heard the cyborg-voice of Nomad from a Star Trek episode, since he refers to "The Creator" several times. That was all before Kirk dropped a 'logic bomb' on him and he overloaded and exploded.

Best line from the episode: "Your logic was impeccable Captain, we are in grave danger!" - Spock

Last edited:
Ahhh, gotcha...it's funny when I read "The Creator" I heard the cyborg-voice of Nomad from a Star Trek episode, since he refers to "The Creator" several times. That was all before Kirk dropped a 'logic bomb' on him and he overloaded and exploded.

Best line from the episode: "Your logic was impeccable Captain, we are in grave danger!" - Spock

Ha, that's what I was referring to - good catch.

Good thing we don't read things like "introducing the all new hand-soldered point-to-point wired AxeFX II...."!!!!

Here is an image of BGA ball inspection. This ensures the balls have wetted to the board. And any potential contamination under the package is completly removed.

ITS MIDNIGHT IN AXELAND WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERES THE AXE 2 (well I guess I was hoping against hope it would come out truly on June 6 at the stroke of the witching houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur (venom)

I'm pretty sure that most of the FA crew is up in NJ for the amp show still.

I'd also be shocked if this is one of those midnight things, it'll probably happen in early afternoon one day in the next week or so.

I'll be sure to make a new thread when it happens and I order mine....;)

Keep in mind Cliff said the "week of the 6th," not necessarily the 6th. Who am I kidding though... I have been adding to cart over and over since 12AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom