Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

People have been saying this for almost a decade! I have a few of these devices now incl a profiler, and while I am very fond of, and appreciative of all, each still has its own slightly different edge over the other. From this I can only conclude that none of them are fully there yet!
Fully where?

I bet Cliff is busy playing his prototype of the new Axe fx 3. A long way from that first one on the kitchen table!

Ouzo tastes like fermented rat bile.:p

A lot of those Mediterranean countries have similar, licorice flavoured, spirits. France has Pastis, Italy has Sambucca, and Turkey has Raki. I'm pretty sure that Croatia has something too, but I can't remember what it's called.

A lot of those Mediterranean countries have similar, licorice flavoured, spirits. France has Pastis, Italy has Sambucca, and Turkey has Raki. I'm pretty sure that Croatia has something too, but I can't remember what it's called.
High availability and popularity does not make something suck less. Adam Sandler has made a ton of movies. The Black Eyed Peas have sold more albums than King Crimson. Everyone under sixty in America has a tattoo, etc.

[QUOTE
I'm wondering why someone would go to the trouble of fermenting it in the first place. As if raw rat bile weren't already sweet enough.
You are 100% completely correct. And not only sweet, it's also thick, & happens to be the base liquor used in Schnapps, and then they just add whatever flavoring.
"...a dozen mature healthy adult rats can fill a full sized whiskey barrel with bile in 48-72 hours when fed a steady diet of discarded Taco Bell or White Castle."

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom