Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.02 Firmware Release

I've had no issues with the current AE other than of course not seeing the new parameters.

I'm sure that's being worked right now. How cool would it be to have those meters in AE as well ?

look at the "motor drive" parameters. if they're set to zero, it's off. there's tons of info in this thread about it, but as a rule of thumb, turn up motor drive until you see 3db of gain reduction for american speakers and 6db of reduction for uk speakers

I use FRFR speakers, what should I do?

I've had no issues with the current AE other than of course not seeing the new parameters.

I'm sure that's being worked right now. How cool would it be to have those meters in AE as well ?
thus far ,
Let me know if you need anything in FL! LOL
Cliff CANT be coming down here for the Ultra Fest in Miami, unless he all of a sudden got a perverse taste for deafening EDM beats..........

If some presets are less loud after updating to 7.02 final, check your "pedal comp" blocks (as mentioned in the release notes).
In some case I had to increase the block's Level to compensate (about 2.5 - 3 dB).

"The thermal time constant of the virtual voice coil is adjustable using the “Motor Time Const” parameter. Typical guitar speakers are anywhere from 0.05 to 1.0 seconds depending upon the mass of the voice coil and the materials used"

1.0 seconds of thermal constant sounds like something fun to try.
These last couple of Firmwares are showing off the availability of instant gratification thingys no other modeler can boast. This is like having a time machine inside an amp and fx store, and changing entire rigs in the flick of an eye.

Anybody notice a volume drop in presets? I went from 7.01 to 7.02 and seemed to lose about 3db.

Back
Top Bottom