Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

Are we there yet?:D

.....never know when the next epiphany hits!:D

Daniel%20Duumlsentrieb_zpschl9jetk.jpg

I don't know if this has already been reported:

The Double Verb Vib has a weird harmonic when playing notes from B3 to G4. Not happening with the other two Double Verb models
Hmm, interesting, I don't use that amp, I'm been using the CAOD2, anyway, as of late I've been getting a harmonic on the G string, but it's happens to be the same note of the plucked G between the nut & tuning machine. It just starts ringing out noticeably & driving me nuts.
Not sure if this is the same & I haven't taken any steps to remedy it yet. I was thinking that it started after my last string change. I usually put a wrap or two around the machine post, but this time I just pulled them thru & locked em. o_O

The Double Verb Vib has a weird harmonic when playing notes from B3 to G4. Not happening with the other two Double Verb models

Maybe ghost-notes ...
Quite normal for some amps.
Try to use the +B parameter to change this behavior a bit.
... if you don't like ghost-notes ;-)
Just an option, 'cause I don't know, how it sounds, when you play.

Mike

"Good things come to those who wait"... unless of course, if you're late on a bill payment or a procrastinator. Thanks, Cliff!

This is Cliff's way of keeping us out of trouble - he knows that all FAS users won't leave their computers now for the next few days so we won't be out in town getting up to no good!

Mmm bad news... can anyone confirm?

For the ones who haven't installed fw 7beta yet. here is a little demo of the factory preset Double Verb with default settings, except for Bass (down a bit) and Treble (up a bit). I used the default factory ir but added the "Fender" ir of Larry Mitchel to make it a bit more open/bright.....sounds great for my ears. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom