Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta

It's going to be a few more days but it will be worth it...
cheering_minions.gif

For the ones who haven't installed fw 7beta yet. here is a little demo of the factory preset Double Verb with default settings, except for Bass (down a bit) and Treble (up a bit). I used the default factory ir but added the "Fender" ir of Larry Mitchel to make it a bit more open/bright.....sounds great for my ears. ;)

How the hell can someone not completely love Fractal products? :) That sounded awesome!!!

That sounded like an actual Fender amp sitting in the room.

For the ones who haven't installed fw 7beta yet. here is a little demo of the factory preset Double Verb with default settings, except for Bass (down a bit) and Treble (up a bit). I used the default factory ir but added the "Fender" ir of Larry Mitchel to make it a bit more open/bright.....sounds great for my ears. ;)

Is it just me or do other people not have a play button on the image? Noticed this on another post as well.

This is Cliff's way of keeping us out of trouble - he knows that all FAS users won't leave their computers now for the next few days so we won't be out in town getting up to no good!
Wait. Don't knock the mischief part. That would make a good reality show. American Virtual Amp Chase.

...I used the default factory ir but added the "Fender" ir of Larry Mitchel to make it a bit more open/bright.....sounds great for my ears. ;)

Do you happen to have a link for Larry's IR handy? Thanks! I use the Deluxe Verb Vib a lot.

Last edited:

What Drive pedal was that at the end? I heard something like Das Frodenshcriebergesfurgenburgengblieshtif ;)

Take your time Cliff :) Personally I am more than happy with 6.02 here :D I am sure 7.0 will deliver the awesomeness yet again.

Played out Saturday Night with 7 beta and wow! I use a lot of NMV amps and the sound and feel were to die for. I did spend some time adjusting the new PI bias shift and a few other parameters before hand.
When the final release comes out, will my PI bias settings remain as I adjusted on my presets?
Phenomenal update! I am inspired to start over from scratch and build all new presets(70+).

Back
Top Bottom