Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 3.00 Firmware Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... as if it hasn't bee said 101010101 times before, firmware usually always comes before axe-edit. I never use axe-edit personally so I'm not affected by it. Still every time we get the same thing.. "something wrong with axe edit". uuuugggh.

It would be cool to add to axe-edit, just a popup that states, "this firmware is not supported, unexpected results may occur use at own risk."

Yes being a programmer I also realize that people do not read. Been proven time and time again.

Brother.....I know nothing about programing and could care less; but I would hate to be the axe-edit guy. I can't even imagine trying to keep up with Cliff. I appreciate the firmware updates and think everyone should be able to use the front panel. I also understand your frustration....especially with your background in programming.

I love that Cliff shares his work with us. I would think he gets excited to share it kind of like we get excited to try it. Whatever the outcome or little glitches, that's just part of the process. I doubt they get all freaked out and stress on fixing issues. It's most likely a small challenge and you just go figure it out and fix it. That's just my opinion though.
I am anxiously waiting since I missed my chance to download Rev 3 but this is fun for me, no worries here.

The thing is by the time Axe Edit is ready, Cliff would have introduced 10 more features. Thats if it's ready in the next few hours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom