Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.01 Firmware Release

Just squirted 10.01 in and had a play around.

Sounds great - Brit800 has a nice bounce to it. Upped the Negative Feedback and increased the low cut in the cab block is all it took.

I’m going to have to double dip here and rave about the C45 again. I mean, if your rock/metal/prog/death and/or any of the cores, this amp does it like a pro. Leads, rhythms? Done! I haven’t had a chance to dial it back to see how the cleans sound but, the amount of low end this thing is pushing through, I’m thinking it will do well at least for slightly distorted tones.

Thanks a ton FAS! The C45 is my new go to

I’m going to have to double dip here and rave about the C45 again. I mean, if your rock/metal/prog/death and/or any of the cores, this amp does it like a pro. Leads, rhythms? Done! I haven’t had a chance to dial it back to see how the cleans sound but, the amount of low end this thing is pushing through, I’m thinking it will do well at least for slightly distorted tones.

Thanks a ton FAS! The C45 is my new go to
I'll check it out. What IRs are you using?

I have no idea how I've missed these updates. I'm still on 9.04. Thank you so much for still providing updates!

I'm loving this FW, though i've found myself cutting out a lot more low end that usual. Nothing I can't deal with though. thanks Cliff!

My Axe-Edit crushed while browsing through presets.
Never happened on 9.04.
Did it occur to anyone else?

Other than this - this FW is freakin' awesome. Sounds excellent.

When Cliff gets squirrely you can expect a new release of something;)
That's actually pretty good insight. I wouldn't have seen his post but when I saw your comment I went back for it, lol. Indeed, we are going to see a release, and even if I don't own a related product yet, I am excited.

Been trying my AX8 with firmware 9.4 vs axe2 10.1, definitely more clarity in note definition even to my deaf worn out ears..... really great update!!

My Axe-Edit crushed while browsing through presets.
Never happened on 9.04.
Did it occur to anyone else?

Other than this - this FW is freakin' awesome. Sounds excellent.
Yes, several times - but always with Studio One at the same time. Most of the time when I was pushing blocks in the grid.

Yes, several times - but always with Studio One at the same time. Most of the time when I was pushing blocks in the grid.

Yes guys; it is and has been always the same problem;

Not the firmware by itself is the problem;
It's the coordination between MIDI-Over-USB (AxeFx) and the other running (MIDI-using) processes on the computers.
Last days, my Axe ran for hours without any problem.
I only avoided to use any other MIDI-using app at the same time.

That's all.

Back
Top Bottom