• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 10.01 Firmware Release

Se7en

Inspired
Fixed background tone in some amp models due to uninitialized variable.
Fixed Friedman 2018 amp model bug.
Added Plexi 2204 amp model.
Incorporated some of the “Ares” modeling from the Axe-Fx III.

joegold

Fractal Fanatic
Perennial question: Do the Amp Types have to be reset in order to hear the firmware changes to the Amp Block?

And I just had an idea about this if it does....
Rather than going through the process of selecting another amp Type and then re-selecting the intended Amp Type (and then re-setting any Advanced Parameters that need to be reset) and then saving the Preset, could we just load a 9.04-based saved Preset (or all my 9.04-based saved Presets) using Fractal Bot (or sim) into the Axe?
Would that also reset the Amp Block?

I'd rather do it the 2nd way so I don't have to jot down my advanced Parameters beforehand.

Eliju

Experienced
The triangle chorus is different than the new mode added to the III, correct? Is there a way to approximate the sound on the 2 with multiple blocks? It’s sounds so damn good.

Top Bottom