Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.05 Firmware Release

Any major tweeks reported when moving from Q1.01 to Q1.05 ? If yes I prefer changing after a programmed gig, just not wanting to go through a total volume and patch tweeking session right now. Major amps used : Plexi, Brown, DLR, friedman, rectifier red.
Thanks for any help. Cheers

What Greg said. Besides, you deserve some noodle time. Just loaded 1.05 and can't put the guitbox down.....damn.

Any major tweeks reported when moving from Q1.01 to Q1.05 ? If yes I prefer changing after a programmed gig, just not wanting to go through a total volume and patch tweeking session right now. Major amps used : Plexi, Brown, DLR, friedman, rectifier red.
Thanks for any help. Cheers

I don't think so. My suggestion is to install it and run a quick check through your presets. If things don't sound right roll back to 1.01 but I don't think you'll need to.

Thanks, OK great. Sometimes it feels bloody bad to be on an overseas job trip waiting to get home to load the new goodies in the AXFX !

1.05 sounds betterer to me. If I say more it would be because of placebo effect, Cliff, are you pulling a fast one? Did you really put in the secret sauce and now is the time to really find out who is hearing the secret sauce (it sounds real good, secretly good...)

I am ordering a burrito and chips right as we speak.

Same here, in my case must be added a 3 years old angel...best solution: rent a rehearsal room for hours and you can axe at full volume (as a precaution is best to put an alarm with the departure time because it is so addictive).

I do nocturnal outings like Batman hehe...

Last edited:
I like the highs better on 1.05 than 1.04. I think the feel is a bit spongier too, which I like. It just feels so good to play (loud).

Back
Top Bottom