Axe-Fx II "Quantum" 2.00 Public Beta Deux

I'm finding that most of my patches after this update need a -1 -2 dB vol adjustment in the amp section.
Otherwise, sounds good!

Sounds great! The only amp I have a question about is the Deluxe Verb Nrm. That one got really loud & distorted. I had to take the inout gain way down to get it to clean up. Is this model supposed to be this way? The Deluxe Verb Vib didn't have this big gain & volume change.

Sounds great! The only amp I have a question about is the Deluxe Verb Nrm. That one got really loud & distorted. I had to take the inout gain way down to get it to clean up. Is this model supposed to be this way? The Deluxe Verb Vib didn't have this big gain & volume change.
Reset the block and try again? It's behaving properly here.

1970 Plexi is really nice.

For some reason it brought out "Carry On My Wayward Son" which I haven't played in quite a while. I really like that 1970 Plexi.

My favorite, the IIC+, is... I really enjoyed it for about an hour and a half tonight, with the California Lead 80's factory cab. SO MUCH WIN in this box.

I should clarify, it has way more gain & volume than before, about the same as the Vib version. I thought the Nrm version was the padded input 2 which should be less volume & gain.
Ah. I don't have a point of reference for what that model sounded like pre-beta. Maybe one of the other beta team members does...

As always - thanks for your exceptional support Fractal team!
Now - it's Australia Day .... Supposed to be checking out fireworks and parades etc... Forget it honey we are staying home! (I'll pay ... But worth it :))

Thanks
Pauly

As always - thanks for your exceptional support Fractal team!
Now - it's Australia Day .... Supposed to be checking out fireworks and parades etc... Forget it honey we are staying home! (I'll pay ... But worth it :))

Thanks
Pauly

Ha I just got back from the beach.. its a good day

Spent all my time on the Splawns - the Nitro sounds phenomenal.

And the Quickrods are just amazing as always.

Thx Cliff and FAS team !

Back
Top Bottom