Axe-Fx II "Quantum" 2.00 Public Beta Deux

Will there be any change about wav -> syx in the new cab-lab?
What do you mean? We've got a lite version of Cab-Lab for free. So we can convert any wav to syx. Or what change do you expect? Sorry if i did 't understand your question. I'd like to help.

What do you mean? We've got a lite version of Cab-Lab for free. So we can convert any wav to syx. Or what change do you expect? Sorry if i did 't understand your question. I'd like to help.

Hi Hofi,
I think I read somewhere on the forum that there was something wrong with Cab-Lab and will be fixed in the next version that will come in about six weeks.
What I'm asking is that whether if there is a problem with wav-syx conversion utility that comes with it. If so, I will redo the conversion and upload them to the Axe.
Thank you for your helpfulness.

Hi Hofi,
I think I read somewhere on the forum that there was something wrong with Cab-Lab and will be fixed in the next version that will come in about six weeks.
What I'm asking is that whether if there is a problem with wav-syx conversion utility that comes with it. If so, I will redo the conversion and upload them to the Axe.
Thank you for your helpfulness.
Owww... Ok :) Good to know! So You helped me more :D
Güle güle ;)

Back
Top Bottom