Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 7.00 Available

i have the exact same problem as you do.
so i just went back to 6,02 as you did.
sorry :(
maby some explanation on this problems could be on the way pretty soon so we could try this7.0 fw?????????

Reset the amp blocks

Mystery solved! It wasn't the amp blocks, it was the cab block. The addition of the new cab IR's had shunted my own cab IR along so I was getting a different cab IR instead (a not very nice one at that). Something to look out for folks! All is well again...phew!

please some one let me also be just as happy as you guys for fm 7.0
should i try to dump the fm and try to down load it again?
can it be so that the fm is corupt or something.
because my TM blocks didnt work as they should and my axe did som jumps between some of my presets witout eny jumping from me on my MFC very strange?????
as i wrote up her on the forum i got back just for now to 6.02 untill i figured this thing out.
ive have done a couple of download fm updates since the ultra and now fx 2 and i cant figured out whats wrong sorry.
i tryed 7.0 today with no sucsess at all.
think i just have to wait for someones reply on this issue

my regards anyway to you CLIFF and all you wonderful guys ot here on the forum for a really great work on some of youre patches and good riffs and moore
thank u alot

Thank you, this Axe Fx is getting easier but I still have a lot to learn and I'm not too computer savvy. So you just switch to another amp and back without saving in between of do you save after the switch? I don't like the sound of my patches with the new FW and I tried twice to go back to 6.02 but it won't switch back so I'm stuck with it. The new amps are amazing though but I have a gig Saturday and wanted to get my old tone back and can't seem to do it. The reverb eq has 20 hz on the low cut, is this different than before? My tone sounds woofy and I changed it to a higher setting and it was a little better. THANKS!

Very smooth upgrade for me - no issues at all for the 7b or 7 firmwares updates or the bank updates. I noticed some stock presets did sound better to my ears after the patch update (Das Metal Roars). Congrats again to FAS on another great update. I'm still curious about how the "feel" type improvements continue to materialize over and over again - how deep is the well here?! I tend to equate better feel with improved latency which is limited and which I thought would have been maxed out in the first couple of releases on this hardware platform. I guess there's other ways to improve "feel" that I don't begin to comprehend.

I reset the amp blocks and lost all of my amp switch settings and my tone stack settings so now I'm a little worse off but now I know! Hopefully I'll get them figured out before my gig Saturday. Thanks

I honestly don't think automatically resetting the amp block every time there is a firmware update is that good of an idea. I usually copy my amp to the Y setting, reset it & check it out with a little tweaking & 9 times out of 10 I use what I already had. This is especially true if you do much at all in the advanced page!

You need to Hold <ctrl> key down and click once, a menu file will open and you can select "download." For other mac user sit may work directly. Not a tech person, it may vary by browser.

Anybody (Mac User) having trouble with downloading the A Presets. Different action than the B and C banks. Keeps downloading a text file rather than the sysex file. B and C DL fine.

nope no problem, right click, save as and i get the bank a .syx file.

if it says .syx.txt, then you can safely just delete the ".txt" using the rename function.

if it JUST says .txt, then you probably don't have the right file.

What was the solution here ? These D/L as null files on a MBP ?
thx

Hi all, I'm trying to download the V7 Presets on my Mac and every time I try and click on 1 of the Links it opens up a new page and I get what looks like the code for the program. This is part of it.

ð�tw���a÷ð�tx@�����5��9�� ��B��a��s��s��g��u��y�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �����������d����������������������|����������������������z�������������������������������÷ð�tx@�������������j����������������������l����������������������t��������������������

nope no problem, right click, save as and i get the bank a .syx file.

if it says .syx.txt, then you can safely just delete the ".txt" using the rename function.

if it JUST says .txt, then you probably don't have the right file.

Ahh, just got it to work with "save as" instead of "save to desktop" which worked with all the other DL's. Thanks!

Anxious to check it out!

What was the solution here ? These D/L as null files on a MBP ?
thx

safari or whatever browser might not recognize the .syx file extension, so if you simply click on the link, it opens it up in a web browser page (this is normal behavior).

so you have to right click on it and choose "save as..." or similar to download it as a file.

Back
Top Bottom