Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 6.00, MFC-101 Firmware Version 2.01 Up

Congratulations to Cliff and FAS! This release is a fantastic update!

Thank you guys for all of your time and efforts (beta testers too)! :)

Chug chug chug all day! Stuff is more alive. The new jvms own, the powerball has a new lease on life, and all my old presets now sound like poo, but only because the new stuff kicks so much ass! Phenomenal job fas! You guys own!

I don’t post much but after loading 6.0 I had to dig up my password and tell you guys job well done. That Fat switch is awesome.

Wow! Very noticable improvement in feel and tone IMO. Especially with one of my favorites the 1987x! I'm pumped.

Thank you to all involved.

Thanks again Cliff and the whole Fractal team for what seems to be an awesome upgrade!! Can't wait to try it, but i'm Axe-less at the moment, due to the stupid airlines losing my Axe rack on the way back from Europe yesterday, but the good news is they found it, and it should be delivered to my house sometime tomorrow! Hopefully in one piece.. :)

I normally wait to update but just had to get this version immediately. :) Still messing around with the new tones (as with any update) but really enjoying what I'm hearing. A few things I've noticed:

- The Soldano amps sound way better in my opinion and just have this great tone. I was cranking out some RATT riffs on that. :)
- The JTM-45 and older Marshall amps sound great and an Malcolm/Angus tone is easier than ever before.
- I agree with what another forumite said about the JVMs. Just killer!! I was really impressed with those.

I could go on and on. The "Fat" setting, as mentioned before, is a great addition. I imagine this will be a "go to" button when folks need to cut thru the mix. The effects seem more 3D-like and more up front. Definitely a great update! Thanks!!

I've only had my Axe-Fx II a couple weeks before this firmware. I haven't done a lot of tweaking yet in anticipation of the release.

The unit sounded great on 5.07 and exponentially better than my now retired Eleven Rack. I play a lot through flat response headphones and have been really happy with many of the patches I have found online. But for whatever reason the amp presets didn't sound great to me stock.

This update is like a revelation. I can't believe how good every factory patch sounds so far. Everyone of them sounds like it's already in the ballpark for my tastes so just need to do minor tweaks if anything at all. This thing just makes me want to play. I had to stop because I have an early morning and I knew I'd be up all night if I didn't! Suffice it to say I will be very busy this weekend.

Thanks for a phenomenal update!

I don't even know what to say... I'm thoroughly blown away!!! Everything sounds so... REAL! I could say great things about every amp, but have you heard the bottom end on the Euro Über? From the depths man!!! It's all insanity and I'm in total disbelief... I literally wouldn't believe it if I wasn't in this room hearing it for myself...

Fractal Labs is a genius driven magic factory!

Deepest thanks to all who made this come together, you have made a lot of players VERY happy!

Wow! I'm impressed. I hear a substantial upgrade from 5.07!! Everything sounds more authentic and organic. I use a couple of Bose towers and am completely floored how great dirty and clean tones sound! Words cannot do this firmware justice. It's meant to be heard.

Back
Top Bottom